Millet sports bluetooth headset Millet Women´s clothing Jackets down , Millet Hybrid Heel Lift Jackets down Heather Grey / Black Women´s clothing,Millet outdoor clothing us,luxurious Collection Millet sports contact,Authentic USA Online
This all-new down-blend jacket is designed for women and offers optimum lightweight and packable quality, ideal for mountaineering and high mountain experts. A body-mapped design features DRY MICROLOFT™ insulation in the body, combining a water repellent, natural down and a bio-composition down-like insulation made of recycled vegetable fibers, which boast thermal insulation power, even in wet conditions. It will also dry 4 times faster than a full down vest and will still look good after many washes. To enhance mobility, the THERMOSTRETCH™ LIGHT, made of polyester and elastane, allows to enjoy a great deal of elbow room and the brushed polar fleece inner face is sleek and offers more breathability.
- Dual Tech™ build for insulation, lightness, breathability, compression
- Sporty cut, female ergonomics
- Protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure / Elastic hem adjuster
- Lycra® bias tape armhole trim
- Pertex® Quantum ultra light
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: K DRY™ Down Blend
- Fil Power 700 (US)
- Shoulders, side & arms: Thermostretch Light
- Outside shell 1 : 100% polyester
- Outside shell 2 : 96% polyester 4% elastane
- Weight: 370 grs
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- The Expert Series refer to Millets top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Fill Power 700:
- 700 fill power (US)
Kdry down blend:
- A unique hybrid construction combining K Dry, a natural material, and Dry Microloft, a next-generation synthetic insulation. It brings high breathability and thermal protection built for extreme weather conditions. It is quick drying, warm and breathable.
- With a weight of 36g/m² and 22 decitex (10 000 meters of this material weighs 22 grs!!) Pertex Quantum UltraLight is a high performance lightweight. We selected it as our down protective shell. Compressibility, lightweight and excellence.
- The high collar delivers extra warmth and protection. Following your movement, your garment optimizes thermal protection.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Are you interested in Millet Hybrid Heel Lift At this moment the product is in stock at Millet timeless USA, your online ski store. At Millet timeless USA you can find more ski products from the brand Millet. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Millet Hybrid Heel Lift in just a few clicks. Discover Millet timeless USA´s wide range of ski supports now.
Millet - Women´s clothing - Jackets down