Millet shoes buy Millet Men´s clothing Vests , Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Vest Vests Acid Green Men´s clothing,jaket running Millet,Free and Fast Shipping Millet shoes usa,reputable site
Built for speed and winter conditions, this ultra-light insulation sleeveless vest provides temperature regulation to temper the high body heat reached during exertion. POLARTEC® ALPHA® is the most breathable insulation. It dries quickly and provides the ideal level of insulation when needed. This windproof sleeveless vest can be worn as a liner or over a shell in case of warm spell or sharp cold temperature. The TORAY® AIR STRETCH shell fabric enhances freedom of movement, repels water and resists wear and tear. Snug and easy to adjust with one hand, the balaclava hood seals in the heat.
- Ergonomic, unlined, integral hood
- 2 flapped, zipped, handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Hi-vis safety markings
- Toray® Airstretch ripstop
- Insulation : Polartec® Alpha 80 grs
- Inner: 100% polyamide
- Outside shell: 100% polyamide
- Insulation 1: 100% polyester
- Weight: 320 grs,0.32 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
Shoes And Climbing Shoes:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section Products Containing Down, below.
Products containing down:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
Clothing With Waterproof Materials:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Do you love ski Get your Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Vest and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Millet gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective ski models possible, most of our Vests items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Millet - Men´s clothing - Vests, Color: yellow, Color: green